Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Bitch of Living

Friends.
As a teenager, you develop a set of emotions that usually revolve around bitching, back stabbing and ditching. I am an abuser. People who have always been their for me in my lowest of times and highest of times now end up at the bottom of my message list. It is sad.
Who are your true friends?
What are real friends willing to do for you?
In the past six months I have been confronted with these questions repetitively. not always ending positive.

With the change of school I was bound to get distant with people who I loved. Not having the ability to see someone five days a week is hard. It tests how far your willing to go to remain close to this person.

I have always seen myself as a rather one ended friend. I would love my friends to death but when the flame goes out, can you re light it? Someone most distant yet so close to me said "Come What May". Can this be a sign to ignite things?

People always say "the friends you make in high school are your friends for life" but how do we know who are the true ones.

Are they the ones who support your every decision, how stupid it may be?
Who sit their and listen to your continuous rants or are they just trying to get up on the gossip?

I am beginning to hit the maturity to understand the true meaning but how long does this lesson last?

I go to bed most nights just thinking about "the days".
when you were young.
when you were always happy.
when your friends didn't care if you wet your pants. They wouldn't laugh, they would help you in your time of need.

the bitch of living continues..

No comments:

Post a Comment